Sat, Feb 11|
Adoption Event with Lucky Puppy Rescue
We are excited to host our next in-person adoption event with the Lucky Puppy Rescue! Join us Saturday, February 11th from 12pm - 2pm to meet some cute furry friends who are looking for the furever home!
Time & Location
Feb 11, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Saratoga Springs, 50 West Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, USA
About the event
As you consider adopting, all members in your home need to be on board with the responsibility of adding a new pet. Adoptions are wonderful, but we want to make sure the situation is right for everyone. Some sample questions to discuss within your household are listed below.
- Who will be responsible for feeding, exercising and of course cleaning up after your lucky puppy?
- Is there space available in your home to fit the age, breed and activity level of the animal you choose?
- If there are young children in the home, who will supervise to make sure everyone stays safe?
- Does your current schedule allow the time needed to properly care for your pet?
- Is there a financial plan for veterinary care needed to keep the pet healthy?
- If you have other animals, are they ready to share their home with someone new?
If you are ready to move forward, go ahead and fill out the application at Lucky Puppy so you are ready if you meet 'the one' at our event! https://www.theluckypuppy.org/adoption-application